Friday, February 11, 2005

blog grrr....

Dude.

This thing is sweet.

It's nice to have a space to rant away the crap that clutters my hat rack. This whole journaling thing is new to me. The idea of putting pen to pape... or well, finger to key, and immortalizing the train wreck that is my thought process is a quaint little mixture of Absurd and Mind Numbing, with just a hint of Interesting ... to keep me coming back, of course.

and while this concept is all well and good as a whole, there is a particular item (as with the majority of things I find intriguing) that taunts me.

comments...

Comments... or, better stated, the lack of comments, continues to nag me. The tiny bit of green text, the little tag that constantly reminds me -- 0 comments. No kidding, Sherlock.

Granted. I have only had this storage space for my thoughts for a few days .. ok, two days. And while that should be consolation, it should for all practical purposes wreak havok on the ability of that bit of green text to mock me, it doesn't.

Stupid green text. Drawing me out just by your color. As if my envy of other comment counters has caused a jade filter to fall before my eyes.

Jerk. I fart in your general direction.



Nicest thing I heard today:

"I like your blog. with every post, i like you more."

~pita

*

2 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger krystyn said...

angelo, you are awesome!

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Disciple said...

Don't worry about it too much, I've had a LiveJournal for about a week now (although I've imported some old journal entries from my web pages so I'm back dated to October), and I haven't gotten a single comment yet. Oh well. Maybe when I post something worthwhile I'll get some responses. I wouldn't look for that anytime soon, though. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home