Sunday, February 13, 2005

Something fishy this way comes...

So. I log on to my blog today. You know, just to look at the comments and consider what noteworthy events have scuttled across my path. Merrily I wander through the blogger dash then waddle through the posts ...

What's this I see?!? Yumyum a contributor?

My mind races through the previous night's events.

Was I drunk? No, no... couldn't be. I've never been drunk in my life. Was it that cigar ... no, nevermind. Hrm... what the heck was it then?

Could I of somehow accidentally typed in rutherford's email address in the members control thinking I was just inviting her to be a friend... na..

Wait, maybe when I removed myself as the admin the durga personality of rutherford knew, and automatically tried to assist me, thinking I was jersey.... oh, wait, those were fictional characters .. man, I need to get out more.

hrm...

well...

*light flickers on*

na...

*light fades*

uh...

*light ramps up to average brightness*

no...

*light fades*

HEY!

*light showers the room in an iridescent glow*

nope...

*light unscrews itself, struts over to angelo, slaps him, and precedes to slam the door hard enough while exiting to cause the three pictures in the vicinity to come crashing to the ground*

...


dang. Third one this week.

...

oh, wait.




PITA!

*

2 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger hmrpita said...

I invited her to MY Dashboard, but she ended up HERE and NOT in mine.

I am wide-eyed and innocent.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger angelo said...

um... yeah, sure you are. Not that I mind by any means... *wink*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home