Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Sick to death.

Oh, how absence makes the heart grow fonder...



or, in my case, care less.

______________________

It's rather astounding how upsetting it can be when someone isn't upset when you want them to be. I don't usually measure things in percentages. I'm not generally that mathematical (my wife never believed I had any mathematical talent), but over the last five months I've found a particular area of my thought process that really can't be accounted for in any other way. I've kept a running tally of my day to day desire for my wife to return vs. my lack of desire for the same.

I'm sure now of the ground upon which I stand, but I can't say as of yet whether or not I'm pleased to be standing here.

*

2 Comments:

At 4:51 AM, Blogger krystyn said...

hi.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Ariock said...

I am on the other side of that feeling now. I no longer wish to be back together. I am glad that it is over. I was too young. I didn't know what I really wanted.

It helps when you find someone who is actually what you really want. It helps when you have friends and family who love you.

Now, if anything, I am sorry it didn't end sooner, when I first realized we didn't match; but I was afraid of being alone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home