Thursday, August 25, 2005

Tough to get back to where you aren't...

It seems lately that more and more often I catch myself reminiscing about friends I haven't spoken to in far too long. As the thoughts and memories, both joyous and otherwise, bombard my mental landscape I'm dissapointed I've allowed so many friendships to fade...

The more I think, the more I desire to restore those relationships. Then reality brutally reminds me I am no longer the man I was... not to mention those friends are most likely not the people they used to be. Time has that odd effect.

I suppose there's only one way to start...

_________________________

"Hi... my name is angelo, and we used to be friends..."

*

6 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger krystyn said...

Hello.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger angelo said...

I was wonderin if anyone checked my barren wasteland of a blog anymore...

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Dr. Seuss said...

he's still alive!

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you decided to post something again!

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger hmrpita said...

Who did you say you were again?
*sounds out* Aaaaa. Aaaannnnn
*gives up*

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Dave (Dasro) said...

Have we met? I used to know somebody just like you. It's weird. ;-).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home