Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Jazz.



Every day, when walking out to the computer lab, I pass through the 'black hallway,' which has now been turned into our African American Art Museum. Recently, the art has been switched out, old being replaced by new, and a certain piece caught my eye.

Now every day I sit and stare at this piece, created by a group of fifth graders. I can't tell you what it is that I so enjoy. Many times I've tried to pinpoint some fragment of the painting that renders my legs useless and captures my eyes, but I just can't. Quite possibly, it's my love of all things jazz and blues....

Well, regardless of the reason, I thoroughly revel in those five minutes of pleasure every day, and figured I might as well immortalize the work so I can enjoy it free of my location.

*

2 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Mikey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Dave (Dasro) said...

Ah-ha. It's good to read some elaboration on this picture you posted. Good stuff, bud.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home