Thursday, September 01, 2005

So...

Well, where to start...

Oh... I signed the papers. Yesterday actually.


My appetite for video games is slowly returning. I'm not sure I'll ever reach the level at which I was, but I'm ok with just being interested again -- wonder if anyone'd be interested in playing sometime...

It seems I lost my P.I.T.A. (Personal Idiot Translator Archive) some where... I guess I'll have to contact the manufacturer.

*
While we make every effort to be prompt, the P.I.T.A. sometimes doesn't take effect immediately. We thank you for your patience.

5 Comments:

At 3:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger krystyn said...

Congrats on the new job.

Ping me for Halo, sometime. I'd like to kill you again. ;) I think I might try to be on tonight (friday). It's been several days, and I am sort of missing it.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger angelo said...

Sweet!

I missed friday, had a lock in this weekend and my first night home is going to be tonight...

Maybe we can hook up some fraggin

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger krystyn said...

Today's Weds. How about tonight? You can e-mail me, too. I haven't been playing as much the past couple of weeks.

 
At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey look! You can get ANY college degree! How can you pass that up?

Haha... anyway, I'm trying to make a comeback (maybe) to the UF group and stumbled across your blog in my romps around the intramawebz.

And y'all are still playing Halo2 together? Awesome, I may just renew my Live account for some ILB action.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home